Give Back to Your AC Unit
The third week of August marks Air Conditioning Appreciation Week. We cannot think of a better way to give back to your AC unit than to listen to its needs. Take this month to celebrate the cool things in life—like ice cream, swimming pools and the trusted air conditioning unit in your home. The world would be a sweaty place without it!
If you don’t know much about HVAC systems, you may not be sure what’s going on with your air conditioning unit. That could lead to the need for an unexpected air conditioning replacement in Hermitage, TN, or throughout our area. When you do, you can trust the skilled and experienced team at Frog Heating, Air & Electrical to handle your replacement and installation with professionalism and the utmost respect for your home—and your budget.
To avoid surprise breakdowns, it’s important to heed the warning signals your AC system may be giving off. Here are a few key signs to help you determine if your AC system is in tip-top shape or needs repair.
Your AC may need some TLC if:
- Your energy bills are increasing.
- Your home’s temperature is inconsistent.
- Your system seems extra noisy.
- Your unit is more than 15 years old.
Sometimes the heat can really get you down. Keeping a close watch on your AC unit is the coolest solution. Listen for the weird noises you may hear and don’t ignore an unexpected jump in your utility bills. Over time, your air conditioning system’s need for repairs will leave you nothing but frustration. Being aware of these signs is important, so the cool air flows in your home while the hot air stays out!
In Need of Some Summer Refreshers?
With Tennessee temperatures rarely falling below 80 degrees, you definitely need some refreshers to help cool off! The Nashville and Brentwood area is swimming with summer activities for families and friends to enjoy this August!
After you make sure everything is cool with your AC unit, celebrate summer festivities at one of these awesome places in Tennessee:
- Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort: Located on the shores of Percy Priest Lake, this water park features more than 1 million gallons of cool summer fun. Between three pools, six water slides and four different types of water attractions, this water park is a giant bucket of fun!
- Rock Island State Park: This 883-acre park is located on the headwaters of Center Hill Lake and overlooks some of the most scenic views along the Eastern Highland Rim. This park is great for camping, hiking, swimming, boating and picnicking.
- Big Hill Pond State Park: This park offers camping, biking, fishing and, best of all, horseback riding! There is nothing more refreshing than sitting up on a beautiful horse, with the breeze running through your hair. It’s absolutely exhilarating! Located in the southwestern part of McNairy County, Big Hill Pond includes more than 4,000 acres of timberland and hard wood bottomland.
- Your favorite ice cream shop: What better refresher than a scoop of peach in a waffle cone (or whatever combination makes your tummy happy) on a hot summer day? Hitting an ice cream parlor near you is a must!
Celebrations Call for Cooling Down Time
After biking in Rock Island Park, sliding down the Twin Cyclones at Nashville Shores Resort or gobbling up a new flavor at the ice cream parlor, you may need some down time. When summer festivities get tiring, make sure you have a cool home where you can kick back and relax. To schedule routine maintenance, repair or an air conditioning replacement in Nashville, TN and beyond, call Frog at 615.823.3965 or fill out our online form.